Gyuto Japanese Handmade 8 Inch Kitchen Knife
AT LAST...A RUTHLESSLY SHARP & DURABLE KNIFE THAT'S GUARANTEED TO LAST A LIFETIME!
- Razor Sharp: the edge is hand finished to a mirror polish 12 degrees per side for maximum sharpness
- Non-Stick: exquisite 67-layer Damascus pattern minimizes chances of food sticking to the blade
- Stain & Rust Resistant: AUS-10V Japanese stainless steel core. Incredible Edge Retention at 62+ Rockwell
- Robust & Durable Handle: full-tang & ergonomically designed. Moisture, heat & impact resistant
- Tapered Bolster: provides a perfect ‘zero-balance’, finger protection & encourages a natural, comfortable grip
Get a Hold of the BEST Knife Ever Made!
- The Gyuto is a knife that no kitchen should be without! A culinary perfection combining award-winning craftsmanship, cutting-edge technology, awe-inspiring design & the absolute best materials available.
- Peak performance never looked so good to you or your wallet. Welcome to the Gyuto club! Join the more than 50,000 who are now using the one and only Japanese Gyuto Knife!
- The Gyuto is Ruthlessly Sharp...YOU Can Cut a Slice of Bread So Thin YOU Can Almost See Through It!
- It cuts meat better than an electric knife. It goes through frozen food as though it were melted butter! It is so sharp it can cut through a tin can & still perfectly slice a tomato! It can even chop wood & still remain razor sharp!
How Much Would YOU Pay for a Life Lasting Knife Like the Gyuto?
- Before you answer, let us tell you that it also has the most durable blade of any knife in the world! This may be the last knife that you'll ever buy!
- The blade is crafted over 60 days using Damascus steel...the same material used to make ultrasharp
- Japanese samurais and katanas. With the Gyuto Knife™ you'll feel like a slicing, dicing, filet mincing Ninja in your kitchen!
100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee!
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects. Our Gyuto Knives have been built with Perfection in Mind.
- It's the ideal multipurpose cutlery gift for Home Cooks, Professional Chef’s, Culinary Students and more.
- You Can't Lose! Limited Supply, Order Now Before They Are Sold Out!
- Overall Blade Length: 8in /20.3 cm
- Blade Hardness: > 58-60 HRC
- Blade Thickness: 2.8 mm
- Material: 7Cr17 Stainless Steel (Damascus Etched) 440c
- Knife Style: Japanese santoku
- Design: Thump pattern blade design + Pakka wood handle
- Certifications: EEC,CE / EU,SGS,LFGB,CIQ,FDA
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days